Safeguarding Traffic Flow during Road Works
Road Plate Benefits
- Lightweight, easy to lift and install by two persons
- Capable of safely supporting a load of 44 tonne vehicle loading over a 900mm trench
- Manufactured from glass reinforced plastic, the products have no scrap value thus eliminating on-site theft problems
- The product neither warps or desalinates in adverse weather conditions
- High non-slip surface – even when wet
- Improved Public relations (smart appearance & high safety levels)
- Anchor pins are available for use with bitumen and concrete surfaces
- Easy to clean and maintain
- High strength
- Lightweight, for ease of use
- Non trip
- High non-slip factor – even when wet
- Recessed fixing holes provided at each corner
- Complies with the Safety at Street Works and Road Works Code of Practice
Constructed from GRP the Road Plate is designed as a tough, lightweight, durable, and easy to clean system. The Tricel Road Plate is also approved by Transco, most local authorities and utility companies. Tricel safety products are a highly cost effective solution to site safety and access, and are fully compliant with UK & European Legislation.
Download the Road Plate Brochure for further technical information
Quality & Certifications
Tricel manufacture to the highest industry standards. View our certifications for more information.
Call us Today for a FREE quote!