Septic tank installation
Indeed, there are several guidelines you need to follow before, during and after the installation of a septic tank in the UK.
Before the installation
During the installation
This is the obligation of the installer to follow the guidelines. The step below may vary according to the specificities of the site and if it’s dry or wet.
- Remove any soft spots or large stones and boulders.
- The base of the hole is made of a 200mm layer of gravel.
- Make sure that the base is level.
- Lift the tank hole and place on the prepared plinth.
- The plant must sit dead level on the plinth.
- Join and seal the pipework to the tank.
- Mount and seal risers (if needed).
- Backfill following recommendations of the manufacturer.
After the installation
Why Tricel for your septic tank?
- Easy to install
Therefore, Tricel Vento is easy to put in the ground for the professionals & easy to maintain for the individuals.
Second of all, Tricel is a major player in non-collective sanitation, in Europe. The company has recognized expertise in this area. It is also a leader in several European markets, especially on compact sanitation products.
Last, Tricel offers you a global presence and a local service.
To conclude, Tricel also has a network of selected installers that will install our products in any location in the United Kingdom.
Get in touch
Tricel Environment UK
A trading brand of Dewey Waters Ltd.
Heritage Works, Winterstoke Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS24 9AN, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (0)1934 422 311