High strength and durability characteristics make up the Vento septic tank. This market-leading product has a super low profile giving the added benefit for installations as it requires a smaller excavation. This, combined with its lightweight feature, ensures ease of installation that makes it the ideal choice for all septic tank applications. The Tricel Vento positions itself as a reliable wastewater treatment solution as an effective treatment alternative to sewage treatment plants.
If you require further information about Tricel Vento
How does a septic tank work?
Wastewater flows by gravity into Chamber 1, where the solids and heavier material settle to the base of the unit. A small amount of anaerobic breakdown occurs at this stage of the water treatment.
The liquid and lighter waste material flow over the baffle into the second chamber. A layer of scum forms at the top of the liquid. A specially designed outlet pipe is fitted to the unit to ensure that only the liquid flows into the percolation area. This dip pipe prevents the scum from passing into the percolation area which may block pipes.
Final improvement of the waste water occurs as it penetrates through a specially designed percolation area meant for treated effluents.
How does it work – the treatment process
- The wastewater enters chamber one. The solids settle at the bottom of the unit. A small amount of anaerobic breakdown occurs.
- The liquid and the lighter waster material flow over the baffler into the second chamber.
- The effluent exits the septic tank for its final improvement as it penetrates through the specially designed percolation area.
Key features & benefits
- UK Company – Local advice and back up service ensuring a swift response to after sales service calls.
- Range – Large range of sizes available in one tank format. 6 persons up to 20 person dwellings.
- Reliability – 40 years in business, very respectful and unique codes of practice, currently treating over 30 million litres of wastewater per day.
- Efficiency – Treating wastewater to EN12566-1
- Easily transported – Lightweight and easy to transport and manoeuvre on site especially in space limited applications.
- Price – Tricel Vento is made from a lightweight material Polyethylene reducing the cost of transportation and installation. It’s also a cost effective and long term solution.
- Certification – All Tricel Vento septic tanks are tested to the highest quality standards and is EU Certified to EN12566-1
- Low Profile – Septic tanks have a low profile allowing a smaller excavation, minimal disruption to your garden.
Download Brochure and Manual
Request a Quote or for further information
If flexible invert levels are necessary, risers are available for deeper installation requirements and are sold separately. When rises are in use, they are necessary on both the inlet and outlet sides of the Vento septic tank.
Each riser is 180mm high and can be used to a maximum height of three risers.
Diameter = 400mm
A distribution box is available to help distribute effluent evenly into individual discharge point.
Constructed from durable thermoplastic material. Manhole Cover included.
Dimensions (LxWxH) 350x350x450mm
Manhole Diameter 300mm
Tricel Vento septic tank
See below some images of the Tricel Vento septic tank.
Lightweight and easy to handle
Tricel Vento with risers
Tricel Vento installed
Tricel Vento septic tank carry a ten years warranty from the date of purchase.
All products are CE certified to EU safety, health and environmental requirements.
What are the septic tank options for homeowners and small businesses?
Septic tank options for homeowners and small businesses include the Tricel septic tank system, which is manufactured to the highest international standard.
It is suitable for sewage treatment where sufficient land is available for an adequate drainage field and you have received approval from the planning authority. You may install a septic tank where soil conditions are suitable for treatment of wastewater by meeting the standards set by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Technical characteristics and Septic tank dimensions
A large range of sizes available in one tank format, from 6 to 20-person dwellings. Further septic tank sizes are available on request.
|Units||Vento 6||Vento 12||Vento 20|
|Inlet invert height||mm||1180||1220||1220|
If you require further technical information
If you need a full quote online
Over 40 years in business, currently treating over 30 million litres of wastewater per day.
Septic tanks have a low profile allowing a smaller excavation, minimal disruption to your garden.
All Tricel Vento septic tanks are tested to the highest quality standards and are EU Certified to EN12566-1
Get in touch
Tricel Environment UK
A trading brand of Dewey Waters Ltd.
Heritage Works, Winterstoke Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS24 9AN, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (0)1934 422 311