The Septic Tank – Tricel Vento
High strength and durability characteristics make up the Vento septic tank. This market-leading product has a super low profile giving the added benefit for installations as this option of wastewater treatment requires a smaller excavation. This combined with its lightweight feature ensures ease of installation that makes it the ideal choice for all septic tank applications.
If you require further information about Tricel Vento
How does a septic tank work?
Wastewater flows by gravity into Chamber 1, where the solids and heavier material settle to the base of the unit. A small amount of anaerobic breakdown occurs at this stage.
The liquid and lighter waste material flow over the baffle into the second chamber. A layer of scum forms at the top of the liquid. A specially designed outlet pipe is fitted to the unit to ensure that only the liquid flows into the percolation area. This dip pipe prevents the scum from passing into the percolation area which may block pipes.
Final improvement of the waste water occurs as it penetrates through a specially designed percolation area.
Key features & benefits
- UK Company – Local advice and back up service ensuring a swift response to after sales service calls.
- Range – Large range of sizes available in one tank format. 6 persons up to 20 person dwellings.
- Reliability – 40 years in business, currently treating over 30 million litres of wastewater per day.
- Efficiency – Treating wastewater to EN12566-1
- Easily transported – Lightweight and easy to transport and manoeuvre on site especially in space limited applications.
- Price – Tricel Vento is made from a lightweight material Polyethylene reducing the cost of transportation and installation.
- Low Profile – Septic tanks have a low profile allowing a smaller excavation, minimal disruption to your garden.
- Certification – All Tricel Vento septic tanks are tested to the highest quality standards and is EU Certified to EN12566-1
What are the septic tank options for homeowners and small businesses?
Septic tank options for homeowners and small businesses include the Tricel septic tank system, which is manufactured to the highest international standard.
It is suitable for sewage treatment where sufficient land is available for an adequate drainage field and you have received approval from the planning authority. You may install a septic tank where soil conditions are suitable for treatment of wastewater by meeting the standards set by the Environmental Protection Agency.
If you require further technical information
If you need a full quote online
Over 40 years in business, currently treating over 30 million litres of wastewater per day.
Septic tanks have a low profile allowing a smaller excavation, minimal disruption to your garden.
All Tricel Vento septic tanks are tested to the highest quality standards and are EU Certified to EN12566-1
Get in touch
Tricel Environment UK
A trading brand of Dewey Waters Ltd.
Heritage Works, Winterstoke Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS24 9AN, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (0)1934 422 311