Non-Conductive Pins for Fence and Line Marking
Traditionally, marker pins and fence pins were manufactured from steel, posing a high risk to the user in the event of striking underground power cables. With Tricel’s non-conductive pins, this risk gets eliminated.
The main benefit of using nonconductive pins for fencing or line markers is that they eliminate the risks associated with accidentally striking underground or unseen power cables. Groundwork and construction crews are protected from any potential underground electrical hazards.
These products are a must for contractors, councils, civil and engineering contractors, who are exposed to this environment daily.
If you require further information regarding these products, please follow the link below to download our product brochure, or contact a member of our technical team today!
Tricel’s non-conductive pins get widely used and for many purposes:
Tricel’s range of safety products is widely used and provide peace of mind to both the public as well as site staff. In particular, our non-conductive pins get used for not just construction use but also electrical fencing structures by farmers, event organisers for marking traffic areas and more.
Some of the common examples are listed below:
- Controlling crowds in concerts and sporting events
- Various applications in the farming industry
- Restricting access
- Road lining
Non-conductive Pins – Features:
There are many extremely beneficial features of non-conductive pins, which include safety for your staff in instances when dealing with underground electrical wiring as well as product durability for cost-effectiveness. Below is a listing of some of these more prominent benefits:
- 100% non-conductive to promote the safety of staff as well as pedestrians
- Our non-conductive line pins meet the highest industry standards
- Lightweight for easy storage and hassle-free transportation
- Strong, resilient and long-lasting ensuring value for money
- Constructed using robust and extremely durable material
- Pins built from this material have no scrap value
- Option tension clips available on demand
- Available in orange to be highly visible
Fence pins and line markers – available sizes:
- 27m non-conductive fence pin
- 300mm line marker
- 600mm line marker
- 750mm line marker
- 900mm line marker
Download the Non-Conductive Pin Brochure for further technical information
Quality & Certifications
Tricel manufacture to the highest industry standards. View our certifications for more information.
Call us Today for a FREE quote!
If we didn’t answer all your questions and you need more information we will help you