Ideal for a variety of needs, including wheelchair access, logistics, roadworks and utility construction access.
Our products are fully compliant with all UK and European Legislation.
Made of SMC, they are durable, lightweight and can be easily transported and stored.
Our Kerb Master has a 500kg SWL, the highest SWL for any SMC Ramp in the Utility Industry.
- Fully compliant with all UK and European Legislation
- 1,285mm x 690mm. Weight: 7.6kg
- High strength, low weight and extremely durable
- Safe Working Load (SWL) capacity of 500kg, the highest rated of the 1,250mm wide kerb ramp range on the market
- Very compact and interlocking for safe and easy storage
- Bespoke corporate identity branding available
Safety and Advantages:
- Highest rated anti-slip UKAS test 755
- Raised shoulders for extra safety
- Inbuilt kerb locator for extra stability
- High visibility yellow
- Suitable for various kerb heights
- Fastening points on four corners
- Building contractors
- Utility companies
- Commercial properties
- County Councils
- Private use
Kerb Ramps in use
Watch the video of Tricel Kerb ramps is use.
Our Kerb Ramps are suitable for varying Kerb heights, ideal for wheelchair access, roadworks, etc.
Fully compliant with UK & EU Legislation.
Call us today to discuss your requirements
Download brochure & spec sheets for more information
A strong, durable and lightweight material
A professional team with extensive experience
Economical solutions for numerous products
Get in touch
Tricel (Gloucester) Limited.
Fox House, Stonedale Road, Stonehouse, Gloucester, GL10 3SA, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1453 791 616