The Trench cover is a highly versatile and safe trench cover, designed for covering apertures, bores or trenches during maintenance, construction and repair projects. The Trench covers allow safe access and passage over and around site excavations for pedestrian and light vehicular access. Installation is quick and simple by either fixing pins ideal for bitumen surfaces, or butyl adhesive developed for stone or concrete surfaces. Approved by most local authorities and utility companies, they are a highly cost effective solution to site safety and access, and are fully compliant with Irish and European Legislation.
The Trench cover is available in a range of colours with moulded in logos to match your corporate identity. As we manufacture the SMC compound in-house, smaller quantities are available to order.
The Tricel trench covers are designed to cover excavations up to the following loadings in the case of a trench:
Safety and advantages of Tricel Trench covers
- Manufactured from SMC glass reinforced plastic
- High strength to weight ratio
- Non trip – 3mm leading edge
- High non-slip surface, even when wet
- Light vehicular access to private driveways is easily maintained
- Raised central apex creating four upwardly sloping triangular surface panels to allow for water drainage
- Recessed fixings and rubber feet to allow safe installation and prevent movement (some models)
- Improved public relations (smart appearance and high safety levels)
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Safe working load over a trench for a single tyre footprint
- The products have no scrap value thus eliminating on-site theft problems
- Product neither warps nor delaminates in adverse weather conditions
- Can be manufactured with permanent corporate logos
- Reflective markings available on certain models, make them quite simply the safest products available on the market
- Exceeds HSE slip resistance
- National grid specification for footway boards, ramps and road plates.
Constructed from SMC, the Tricel Trench covers are designed to be tough, lightweight, durable and safe with an easy to clean system as an alternative to heavy steel sheets.
Contact Tricel to order today